Most summit packs are glorified stuff bags with flimsy shoulder straps. However, the Mystery Ranch In & Out Backpack is a fully engineered yet featherweight solution.
Designed to stuff into its own front, mesh pocket – packing the size of a small water bottle – it features contoured shoulder straps and a sternum strap. Built from 100D CORDURA® mini-rip for high abrasion and tear resistance, this full-featured, packable daypack will get you In & Out.
- Highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke contours to the body
- Stuffs into its own front pocket (8.5”x4.5”x4”)
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Two, external zippered access pockets
- One, side stretch-woven water bottle pocket
- Two tool carry loops with secure straps
- Side compression straps
- 2 L (70 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders